Saturday, March 26, 2011

3-26-2011 Recipes and Unforseen Circumstances...

Well, it appears that my travel plans for this weekend will have to be postponed, due to a (minor, thankfully!) accident and the inability to use my vehicle. So, instead of eating it up, I was sitting in a car dealership all day. I hope to hit Cactus Jack's in Manchester tomorrow, because you all NEED to know about this place if you don't already. More to come- if not tomorrow, then definitely soon.

Also, it is my intention to add a "Lighten Up" page, in which I will bring you a weekly "lightened up" version of some tasty dish of the prior week's review. I'm still trying to figure out the tab/link situation, but when I do, I'll have some tasty recipes for you to try. I'm working on a lighter version of the Blarney Puff as we speak...

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment